Wednesday 20 July 2016

A Good Day

Yesterday was a good day.
This is the view from my window as I sew, and yes my Standard Wirehaired Dachshund is safe. He loves to be with me when I'm sewing, being short he also likes to see from a vantage point, during winter he loved to sit on the windowsill and watch the world pass by. I was very apprehensive about him being there during this current heat wave with the window open, so was very close by.


I needn't have worried, he is scared of heights (will not come down the stairs) so he was happy to lie here with his nose outside sniffing the air!!

I have nearly finished a birthday present I am making, for a one of my little Great Nieces.



I also found out how much I hate sewing curved seams!


I ripped this out, watched a couple of You Tube Video's and then successfully mastered it, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment